What We Collect
When you register for a course or place an order we will ask for certain personal information including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date.
Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range, LLC is in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. The content of this website is directed toward people over the age of 13.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information, such as post code, preferences, and interests.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
The information we collect from you will be used to process orders/complete course registration. With exception of the express purpose of delivering the purchased product/services, your information will not be used outside this transaction for any reason without your express consent, nor will it be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
We will only release your personally identifiable information when appropriate to comply with the law, to protect our rights/property/safety or the rights/property/safety of others, or to enforce our site policies.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you by email, phone, or mail for market research purposes in order to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on the website are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.