The term “Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range LLC” or “Frontline Defense” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” or “Customer” or “Customer’s” refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term “website” refers to frontlinedefenseusa.com and/or its subsequent website, educateequiptrain.com.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 11/25/14.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Customer understands that training course and competition payments are non-refundable. The Customer also understands that the Customer may transfer training course payments to another event if the Customer is unable to attend the original event (excludes competitions). The Customer may not sell or give training course or competition slots to anyone else unless you receive permission from us to do so.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range LLC. Quantities are subject to availability. In the event of shortage, Seller may allocate sales and deliveries at its sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to update, revise or change these terms and conditions, the price of the Product(s) and any other information listed on this website at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is the Customer’s responsibility to read the terms and conditions and confirm the price of the Product(s) on each occasion when he/she uses this Website and the Customer’s continued use of the website shall signify his/her acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of North Carolina. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of North Carolina, being the place where the Customer’s order/offer has been received/accepted.